What a year it has been! So many ups and downs but today I’ll cover only the highlight moments and travels of 2018.
I visited 5 new countries and all together 12 countries in 2018:
- Panama – January
- Costa Rica – January
- Nicaragua – January
- Guatemala – January-February
- Mexico – February
- Germany – February, October
- Israel – May
- Latvia x 4
- Lithuania – July
- Finland – December
- Sweden – December
- Portugal – October
Highlights of 2018:
- Climbed 3 volcanoes:
- Visited 3 round cable parks:
- Mayan Watersports Complex in Mexico
- 313 cable park in Lithuania
- 5 Masti Wake park in Latvia
- Lake TLV in Tel Aviv (but the last one doesn’t really count because it was closed the whole week)
- Celebrated my birthday in Guatemala in the middle of a jungle at a chocolate farm close to Semuc Champey together with my parents.
- Attended 100 x 100 meters swimming on Estonia’s 100th birthday (24th of February 2018).
- Attended world’s leading startup event Slush and got sooooooo much energy, inspiration and new contacts from there.
- Presented my business idea front of hundreds of people and made first steps towards getting rid of the public speaking fear.
- Attended ESTLAT pre-accelerator and Starter programs with Extreme Tribe.
- Pulled myself together and decided to have the first surf focused trip with Extreme Tribe in Sri Lanka in the end of January. Btw there are still few available spots! Join us: extremetribe.net/sri-lanka/
- Won a wake boarding competition series for amateurs “Wake it til you make it” and one of the O’neill’s amateurs competition at Rahinge Wakepark.
- Started working for the best university in the Baltics – the University of Tartu.
- Moved to Tartu!
- Organised to 2 adventurous orienteering events in Estonia (Seiklusrännakud) and attended Southeastern Estonian mentor program.
- Attended Estonian wedding for the first time in my life.
- Tried swimrun for the first time in my life and became Estonian champion in it.
Some photos what pretty much sum up 2018:
So much about 2018. It’s time to make 2019 the year to remember! Already January brings 2 awesome trips and lots of changes in my life.
Happy New Year!